Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 14

Good morning :)
I just got a copy of today's paper and my photo looks nice on front page :)



Yesterday, I shot at a golf tournament. I've never shot golf before so i'm not really sure what the outcome of that will be. either my editor will be okay with one of them, or he'll have to run one anyway and just never send me out again. We'll see how that pans out lol 
After the golf shots, I had to rush to the Galt Country Club to attend a luncheon for the Rotary Club as they were making a presentation on their Study Exchange to South Korea. It was very interesting.
Here are the photos I did yesterday.


Jake Benn tees off at the Ian Leggatt Junior Tour at Savannah Golf Links in Cambridge on Wednesday. Benn's home club is Cambridge.


Jake Benn tees off at the Ian Leggatt Junior Tour at Savannah Golf Links in Cambridge on Wednesday. Benn's home club is Cambridge.



Rotary International Group Study Exchange members, Larry Olney, Renee Kulinski-McCann, Laurie Clack, Katie Keilty and Leah Smith made a presentation at the Galt Country Club to other Rotary members on Wednesday about their recent exchange trip to South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment