Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday, July 9



Kevin Lyons (centre), is rewarded by Danny the Barber (left) and Jacqueline Murray (right), after winning Danny's recent poetry contest. Lyons is a Grade 12 student from Jacob Hespeler and was one of 12 contestants for the contest. Lyons received $100 cash prize for winning.










Today, on this rainy Friday, I was asked to photograph a grade 12 student from the area after he won a local poetry contest put on by "Danny the Barber"
I went downtown, met them, asked a few questions about the contest and how the winner felt, shot a few frames, and bam, i'm finished for the day. I've emailed my photos and captions to another reporter, as my editor is on holidays and now I get to mess around on the internet until someone tells me to go home. Oh, it's a tough life! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment